Getting your website on Google’s search results is relevant to the keywords entered on the search engine by people searching online. Now, if a person wanted to know something about “shoe styles” and your website is about “Shoes”, how will you lead that person to your site? How will you improve your Google Rank?
1. First, we must find a niche for your website. So, if you chose to blog about shoes, then we have to blog everything about Shoes. Your website should be consistent with your niche so that it will show up on the Google’s search results.
2. Write relevant articles. Your website must havecontents about Shoes – the latest trends, pictures of celebrities with their fashion styles. You have to update your website everyday so people will flock to your site for juicy some stuff, the recent stories, and other things.
3. Use Google Adwords in your articles. You embed relevant Google Adwords in your article. Use Google Adwords that have high monthly searches.
4. Add tags to your articles. For example, if you happen to have written an article about the latest Jimmy Choo shoes, then you add tags to your articles like this – jimmy choo, latest jimmy choo, latest shoe styles, jimmy choo shoe styles. The more the better. It will help the readers find your article through Google’s search engine.
5. Promote the articles to social media sites. The best thing to do to promote your site and improve your Google ranking is to recommend your articles in social media sites where people can see it. You can use Facebook, Twitter, Technorati, Reddit and other sites. It will surely help you boost your Google Rank.
Now, this might take time but the the key is consistency. Updating your website regularly by writing interesting articles will help a lot. And best of all, you must be passionate about your website, about what you write because all these will not work unless you have passion in what you do. In time your website will be the first rank on Google.